KAFM Needs You!
Volunteer at KAFM. There are literally dozens of jobs, one of which is perfect for you!
KAFM needs you! There are many rewards to be had from volunteering at KAFM -- not the least of which is becoming a part of this amazing family! But in addition, there are tangible perks, like gaining access to KAFM's vast music library (including all the best albums from our "New" shelf). There's also thank you "swag," and some volunteer positions offer small stipends, or tickets to Radio Room events.
We are currently seeking:
- Front desk receptionists
- People to help review new music, and organize our music library
- Folks who can hang event posters around town for Radio Room events
- Volunteers at concerts and Lifelong Learning events
- Words program producers (for which a small stipend is offered)
- Voice and production volunteers
- New members for our "Green Team," who can help keep our grounds clean
- New on-air programmers
Call KAFM at 241-8801 or come by 1310 Ute Avenue during business hours to apply as a volunteer. You'll never regret joining the KAFM team!