Planned Giving means local, community-focused radio for generations to come.
For those who believe in the power of community radio to inspire, inform, educate and entertain, please consider leaving a legacy gift to KAFM to sustain this local resource for generations to come.
Your gift to KAFM is a great way to help build a steady foundation that will last and may also provide savings on estate taxes and help you to leave more to your heirs.
Please consider one of the many mutually beneficial ways to support KAFM through planned giving by discussing these options with your Financial Advisor:
- Bequest: Include KAFM in your will with a gift of cash, property, or a portion of your estate.
- Appreciated Securities: Avoid Capital gains tax by making a gift.
- Retirement Plan: Name KAFM on your plan and avoid income tax on the plan's assets.
- Real Estate Gifts: Stay in your home while avoiding capital gains tax and leaving more to your heirs.
- Life Insurance: Write a new policy with KAFM as the beneficiary or donate all or part of an existing policy.
Other options to discuss with your Financial Advisor include: Pooled Income Fund, Charitable Gift Annuity and Charitable Remainder Unitrust.
We'd love to know if you've included KAFM in your estate plans!
Call 241-8801 ext. 218 for more information.