November 11, 2010
Present: Bruce Bonar, Tina Harbin, Claudia Ragar, Gretchen Reist-Henderson, Craig Roberts, Steve Thompson, Marc Foster, Travis Reed Not Present: Cliff Sprinkle, Jen Taylor Minutes by: Bruce Bonar
1. Following a staff report by Executive Director Marc Foster, the meeting was called to order at 6:20 PM.
2. Gretchen read Global Ends Policy #3.
3. Minutes of the October Board meeting were approved.
4. There was a discussion regarding the vacant Board seat, and the vacancy in the office of Vice-President.
a. One letter of interest has been received for the vacant Board seat. There was a discussion regarding whether we should seek a person with a particular skill set, or other qualifications or considerations. We will continue to solicit interested candidates, and the vacancy will be announced by on-air reads encouraging candidates to apply.
b. No interest has been expressed in the office of Vice-President. It will remain vacant for the time being.
5. Steve reported that GJEP will be the guest on the next Healthy Communities radio show.
6. Appreciation Items: A plaque will be given to Ryan thanking him for his service.
7. No Other Business items were discussed.
8. The meeting adjourned at 6:40 PM.